Sunday, June 20, 2021

Important Message for Dee at 8:00 a.m. Email Subscribers

As mentioned a few weeks ago, my blog host has ended email subscriptions. Thus, for those of you who subscribe via email, as of July 1, you will no longer receive my blog in your email.
  
The good news is that I do plan to move my blog over the summer, but I will not be able to complete that task before July1. Therefore, I encourage you to please use an alternate method of reading my blog till then. You can:

Read on Facebook (requires that you have a Facebook account):

Read on Instagram (requires that you have an Instagram account):

Read on my blog (doesn't require any special account, but you have to remember to check it every day):

If none of these methods work for you, please email me and let me know that you would like to start receiving the blog again once I set it up on the new site. My apologies for the inconvenience, and thanks so much to those of you who have been following me. 

No comments: