Monday, April 13, 2020

Let Me Know What's in Your Yard!

Dear faithful readers

Due to current "shelter in place" rules, I am photographing only stuff I see in my yard these days. If you are also sheltering in place, feel free to submit photos of anything you find in your yard.

I invite my non-Florida readers to submit photos also. The only rule is that the photo must be taken by you, and be of a living thing you found in your yard or house (spiders, plants, birds, etc.). Please submit only photos, I will verify the ID and write the poem.

Email the photo to me, and include "Submission for Dee at 8 a.m." as the subject. Include in the email that I have your permission to use the photo on my blog, as well as how you would like to be credited.

I am looking forward to your submissions!

No comments: